Monday, September 8, 2008

Joey's 3rd birthday




Joey had his 3rd birthday party Sunday. He had fun, loved the cake and presents, but he was terrified of his pinata. It was a character from the cartoon on discovery kids, Backyardagins, he loves the show, but freaked out about the pinata.

I cannot believe he is 3, he was just a tiny baby in my arms, seems like 6 months ago, it kinda makes me sad that he is growing up so fast, sometimes i wish i could put everything on pause just to slow things down just a little bit.

Please pray for the continuation for his adoption to keep going smoothly. We are still pursuing the adoption and not substitute family, and with that we need his mothers consent, and they are working on getting that right now, yes they found his mom, for those of you that don't know, and so please pray for Gods will in this situation, and for peace. I know in my heart he is ours, but sometimes your mind gets the best of you and you say just what if, but I know my God is bigger than all that. I am still believing that by the first of the year he will be ours legally, and we can travel with him to the states, so get ready to meet Joey sometime next year.

Thanks to you all, and God bless. Thanks for your prayers.


Keeping the faith,
Robyn

No comments: