Tuesday, March 10, 2009

David's visit to Zambrano




All of you know who David is and all about him, and it may be crazy that i am doing another blog about him, but he holds a very special place in my heart, and i just want to share that with you, i hope you don't mind. David came to visit his mom, Amber, and some of us here, that played a special role in his life, this past weekend with his grandpa. He is absolutely adorable and it made me realize how much i have missed him, but it was great to see how happy he is and healthy, he is a chunky monkey, precious. That visit brought a lot of joy to all of us. It helps me to remember how blessed i am, and how God keeps blessing me. Even though David is not living with us anymore, i still feel like i am a part of his life, and i am grateful that his grandpa still sends me updates and wants me to be a part of his life, it makes me realize that the things we do for God, are never overlooked. God is so good! I hope you enjoy the pictures, his smile is priceless.

No comments: